Saturday, December 10, 2011

Really, Patti? Really?

This week for the first time, I watched the Millionaire Matchmaker. And I am officially obsessed with the show since I have watched 10 episodes in the past 5 days. I realize that I am 5 years behind, but I think this show is hilarious and Patti is wise.  However, I am a little unsure about her judgment after what I saw today.

There was this chauvinist pig man who was looking for a woman who would sit at home and have his babies and make tortillas. Patti, quite rightly, is appalled by this, and she wants to introduce him to a friend of hers who can balance work and family. And he introduces her to....Tori Spelling?

Now, I'm not a hater, but Tori Spelling isn't really the classic working mom. I mean, her Dad created a media empire and produced the majority of TV shows that have resonated with me in life. I love Tori...see "Mother May I Sleep With Danger", but really, you couldn't find a working mom that doesn't have a billion dollars?

On another note, Patti has all of these rules about dating. One of them is "no sex without monogamy".  So, she asks the group to answer the question "no sex without..." and all the girls scream "condoms".  Patti and I both looked disappointed.  Sigh.

1 comment:

  1. hey at least they know to wear condoms!

    I can't stand that show cause her two assistants are awful.

    ReplyDelete