Monday, July 4, 2011

Shut up, Sarah McLachlan

Those of you who know me know that I love dogs. I have two and one of them is a rescue. So please forgive me for this, but I can't be the only one who does this...

I immediately change the channel every time Sarah McLachlan's "In the Arms of an Angel" comes on and there's what seems like a twenty minute ad for the SPCA with the most pathetic looking dogs ever gazing longingly into the camera as if your 60 cents a day would save their life.  I was trying to watch some inane stand up on Comedy Central, not CRY! I will go down one channel and watch Ice-T loves Coco for a bit, then switch back. Frankly, I don't appreciate the blatant emotional manipulation, Sarah.

1 comment:

  1. I think Coco is so funny and I get to watch Ice Loves Coco on channel E! I subscribe to DISH Network and I wanted to tell you that DISH is offering new customers Blockbuster free for 3 months when you switch. Working for DISH I can tell you that you will have access to over 100,000 movie titles, no late fees or due dates! Go to http://bit.ly/lsaBKv.

    ReplyDelete