Thursday, June 30, 2011

Coming This Fall...

I would imagine with us, this won't be the last post about fall TV...

I'm excited to see the new fall lineup on many stations. One of the shows I'm excited about is The New Girl on FOX. But I'm sad that the dude from Happy Endings is in it. Does that mean no more Happy Endings? (That's what Avril said.)

I am concerned that they put all of the funny parts of The New Girl into the teaser for the show.



That's always the worst when they do that. Like that movie with the little girl that just won an award for saying, "I wanna get chocolate wasted!" I'm pretty sure that was the best part of that movie, and you just showed it to us for free. Note: I have never seen that movie.

<3,
UB

1 comment:

  1. 1) he's gonna be replaced in the new girl cause his commitment is to happy endings and it was renewed (yay!)
    2) The chocolate wasted movie is on netflix on demand and it is awful. really really awful. maria bello (who i think has been nominated for an oscar) gets shot in the face with breast milk. its terrible.
    3) I am reaaaal excited for new tv shows!

    ReplyDelete