Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Tacky Time?


So, Time Magazine did this in "honor" of what would have been Princess Diana's 50th birthday:

They digitally imaged an estimation of what Diana would look like at 50 and photoshopped her into a photo walking with Catherine, Dutchess of Cornwall. Hmmm, I'm not quite sure how I feel about this. For one, I think I can get why they did it - it would be her 50th birthday, royal family headlines have ignited since Prince William's engagement and marriage, and many probably have wondered what the royal's life would be like if Diana was still alive. At the same time, I'm a little creeped out that they did this. When I first say it, my face immediately contorted into stink face. I feel like it's intrusive and assuming. I can't imagine that Catherine feels ok being associated with this picture and I can't imagine that Princes William and Harry feel ok about it. What are your thoughts?

2 comments:

  1. I am sad they think Princess Di would wear a satellite dish on her head.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Or made her look constipated like that. I don't like it.

    ReplyDelete