Monday, June 6, 2011

Oh Mr. Weiner

I have a couple of issues with today's Duh headline of the day admission that the scandalous pictures sent via twitter actually were Representative Anthony Weiner's well, wiener.

1: I don't get why anyone would want to receive a picture of someone else's genitalia. I don't see how women can get anything out of getting a picture of a man's junk. I'd be pissed if you just took it out if we were hanging out, and I'd be weirded out if I got a random text from you in the middle of the day of a close up of your stuff.

2: Really Weiner? Your last name is WEINER. You HAD to be made fun of as a child. Once you became a politician I would think you would be aware that you should not send or even take pictures of your junk. Not only do people want to catch you doing something bad, but if it involves your wiener- then that is just more fodder for headlines.

3: Why lie? You should've just said: "Yes, that's my bulge in those boxers." You could've just said you were trying to live up to your name. I'd believe you. John Stewart agrees with this.



Oh, and Blake Lively, this pretty much applies to you too.

No comments:

Post a Comment