Sunday, March 13, 2011

Bebe: Not just for ho's anymore.

In order to prepare for my upcoming date this week, I determined that I needed a new outfit. What does one wear for a date to a concert with a viking? Since my wardrobe consists mainly of sweatersets, pencil skirts and pearls, it was time for a trip to go shopping. After some extraordinarily bad luck at Nordstrom Rack and Last Call (really, who pays $1000 to look a gay chicken on crack?) UB and LL and I went to the mall. Again, a suitable outfit was nowhere to be found. Until, we reached Bebe.

I have to admit, I was drawn inside the store by a hot pink jumpsuit. But, once there, all of the clothes that the scary ladies wear were too much for me. A very pleasant saleslady asked if she could help, so I honestly said "your store scares me. I am not awesome. I need an outfit for a concert. Help." This saleslady was brilliant. She not only picked clothes that were non-scary, they were in my size...without even asking what my size was. AND, they were on sale.


So, congratulations Bebe, you have a new customer. And as for me, I have an outfit that looks like Bad Sandy at the end of Grease. Well done.

No comments:

Post a Comment