Sunday, March 6, 2011

Sunday Sad-day

Sundays are never fun because it means I have to wake up and go to work tomorrow. Today, in my apprehensive sadness there was only one thing that made me smile (and it wasn't the Amazing Race or the ball of crazy on Celebrity Apprentice). It was thinking of Jake Gyllenhaal's blue eyes: 


He is soooo pretty. Any thoughts of the stupidity I will face this week were pushed aside when I googled "Jake Gyllenhaal's blue eyes" and this picture showed up. I could've googled something x-rated, but I figured his eyes would be enough (Anderson Cooper's eyes or a nice pic of Jon Hamm would've worked too...probably young Paul Newman too). Have a happy week, everyone!

4 comments:

  1. Mmmm, young Paul Newman. Very nice.
    You know Jake is gay, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two words: Photoshop.

    ReplyDelete
  3. who cares if he is gay. his blue eyes can heal any ailment a person might have.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is he really gay?

    ReplyDelete