Sunday, March 6, 2011

Brothers & Sisters = Whiners & Losers

You know what show really bugs the crap out of me? Brothers & Sisters.



My roommate and I usually wind down the weekend together while watching Desperate Housewives. (Side note: Tonight I said, "I don't even know why we watch this show." Desperate Housewives jumped the shark a long time ago, but I keep hanging on like I'm in a bad relationship -- But he loves me!)

After Desperate Housewives my roommate usually watches the most horrible show in the world (Brothers & Sisters, for those of you struggling to keep up). Not wanting the weekend to end, I have stuck around to watch a couple of shows while playing on facebook and whatnot.

This show is full of whiners and losers. There is a massive amount of neurosis and hysteria that should never be allowed within one TV show. Ugh. If I was a part of this family, I would have gone to college out of state and NEVER COME BACK.

1 comment:

  1. they pissed me off when they made scotty cheat on kevin. they were really one of the best couples on tv. also i think you meant wine-rs. this tv show, like cougar town, gives me an excuse to drink cause i'm not drinking alone.

    ReplyDelete