Monday, March 7, 2011

Where'd you go TV?

Dear Television Schedule Planners,

Why are tv schedules created so that it seems EVERY show I watch is in reruns during the same week(s)? I get the sweeps stuff but still: You. Are. Lame. What am I supposed to do tonight now that Chuck, 90210, Gossip Girl, Castle, How I Met Your Mother and Two and a Half Men (kidding! duh, #winner) are all episodes I've seen before? Read? Exercise? Be social? You are crazy.

Please fix this. Or I will have my friend Blair write a very stern email to you. She's real good at those.

Thanks,
Liz L.

1 comment:

  1. Word. If my boyfriend, Curtis Stone weren't on the new show I'm watching, I would be pissed. Though, this show, "The Next Great American Restaurant" is hilarious. It features quotes like "I want to have a restaurant called 'Soups'. Because i'm inspired by....soup." And, there is a featured restaurant called "Saucy Balls". Are you kidding me? That name deserves an RSJ.

    ReplyDelete