Sunday, March 20, 2011

Duh, Hottie!

I was at multi-room dance club/bar for about 10 minutes before dude came to hit on me.

"You're beautiful."
Uh, to quote Mase..."Please, tell me something I don't know."

"I saw you walk through the room. I was sitting at the bar. Did you see me?"
No, I didn't.

Dude was so lame. I don't understand what over-25 boys think. Do you really think I'm going to bed you right here? I'm sure someone has told you that you are not ugly but definitely NOT cute enough for THAT. I am a semi-nice, respectable girl. What the eff?

Then you followed me and my friends outside. Get the hint. Not. Going. To. Happen.

Okay, so I gave you my number. Fine. My fault. I was trying to get you to go away. But your text at 1am, LAME!

"I just want to let you know that it was a pleasure meeting you. I'm sorry if I imposed on you by walking out when you left. I apologize (-: I was just taken back by meeting a girl who is as gorgeous, fine & super intelligent as you. I felt like a kid in a candy store & probably acted like one (lol). I hope that we can do lunch ond day next week. I would love to get to know you (-:"

P.S.
You do smiley faces the wrong way.

3 comments:

  1. yesterday while downtown at a bar that was the opposite of sxsw this guy leans over and says "you can kiss me now" huh? I was like "no, thats ok" thankfully my phone rang and i got up and left. Then while I'm gone, he tells our other friend I left at the table "she's gone now, we can make out!" jerkface.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite part of this post is the description of yourself as "semi nice". You're nicer than me if you spoke to ghetto bar people at all. Typically I just start texting fake people and then telling boys "I have a boyfriend. He can shoot you in the face".

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, I was totally caught off guard by this dude. Oddly enough, I'm not a good liar because I cannot control my face. So until I get a boyfriend that can shoot dudes in the face, I cannot pull off that line.

    On a related note, we need to find me a face-shooting boyfriend.

    ReplyDelete