Tuesday, March 15, 2011

I Hate the Boyfriend Blazer

As a [professional person that wears suits], I hate the Boyfriend Blazer.

Okay, that's not true. I love the Boyfriend Blazer. I mean, come on. How cute is this?

Kristin Cavallari

It says, "I'm super cas, but structured. I'm laid back, but still, please, don't eff with me."

However, I wear suits for my job. Not every single day, but there is always a black blazer hanging on the back of my chair in case I need to "suit up" in a moment's notice.  However, for the life of me, I cannot wear a blazer outside of work. I feel way too business-like. As if my friends would be like, "Take off the blazer, workaholic." Imagine a doctor always wearing scrubs. Or a soldier always wearing BDUs. Sad.

For those of you who don't wear suits to work, wear a boyfriend blazer from time to time. And think of me.

1 comment:

  1. i have soft blazers i wear to work once in awhile. i love them.

    ReplyDelete