Tuesday, March 15, 2011

My Love Letter to Tina Fey

Dear Tina,

As everyone around me knows, I love you. Your skits on SNL (particularly this one and this one) always made me laugh; 30 Rock filled a void in my heart that Fox created when they cancelled Arrested Development and today, I pre-ordered your upcoming book Bossypants.

First of all, what other actress would be ballsy enough to use this picture on her book? Second, this is the first time I have ever pre-ordered a book outside of one that had the words Harry and Potter in the title.  When ordering the book I noticed these reviews (submitted by you I'm sure) on the site:

ADVANCE PRAISE FOR BOSSYPANTS:


"I hope that's not really the cover. That's really going to hurt sales." (Don Fey, Father of Tina Fey )



"Absolutely delicious!" (A Guy Who Eats Books )



"Totally worth it." (Trees )

Pure genius. On top of being intelligent and hilarious, you seem to have a happy home life while at the same time are able to hire guest actors to play your tv boyfriends (which, by the way, you have impeccable taste - Michael Sheen, Matt Damon and Jon Hamm.) You are my idol.

I really look forward to your book, Tina. Thanks for telling it like it is and getting Brian Williams on 30 Rock so often. He is hilarious.

Love,
LL

No comments:

Post a Comment