Wednesday, March 16, 2011

I know what you did last week

Dear Liar I work with,


Um, why do you think that you can lie to my face and it’s gonna work? I’m really stealthy and good at what I do. So by the time I have decided to talk to someone about my “hunch” it’s already been triple-checked. And when I ask you very innocent-sounding questions while I bat my eyelashes, I am trying to give you a way out. A way to confess a harmless (not really) event to a “friend”.

If, however, instead of confessing, you lie and make it worse, you better believe that I am going to come after you with a vengeance. While some people may see a happy-go-lucky country bumpkin, I don’t. I see a pathological lying liar who lies. And that’s the worst kind. And I’m gonna take you down.

Kisses,
BW

1 comment:

  1. Yes! Down the the pathological lying liar who lies!

    ReplyDelete